Friday, November 6, 2009

for you steven smith i hate you so much

i dont even care if you dont like this steven smith art who doesn't even have a website, you lame ass....

SO I'M DOING RESTAURANT REVIEWS AND THIS IS PART OF THE WHOLE THING ILL SHOW YOU ALL THE FINISHED PRODUCT WHEN ITS FINISHED WHICH WILL BE MONDAY EVENING. i'm doing drawings on location of the actual restaurant and then featuring an appetizer, a main course and a drink... this is from Pequeña my fave mexican restaurant evar... this is just the inking of pulled pork enchiladas and rice and beans, i'll be adding color to it this weekend...

NOW STFU STEVE

1 comment:

Steve said...

WEEEELLLLL I like this drawing, and I always have loved the way you draw/illustrate food since A. I know how much you love it and B. I love it. Also I'm still holding you to the mcdonalds sesh sesh. NA MEAN? Okay bye.